We can directly contract with your school to provide assessments and individual or group therapy services during the school day or after school at your site. We also offer:
- A private pay option for our specialized services at your site during or after school.
- In-service events and training for teachers and staff members.
- Individual screenings for speech and language services.
- Referrals to our innovative learning center in Princeton.
- On-going parent and professional consultation and support.
At PSLLC, we believe children with speech, language, and social communication difficulties have the best results when their problems are detected and treated as early as possible. That’s why we offer screening services to help schools and other youth organizations identify students with speech and language issues that warrant further assessment.
We also offer screenings for clients who do not want to complete a full evaluation but would like to participate in one of our computer-based learning programs or Social Thinking groups.
We conduct screenings for:
- Preschool and Private School Programs. Schools contract with us to complete screenings for their students. Screening is a quick way to monitor a child’s typical development. Screening tools are brief measures that distinguish children who are at risk for developmental delay or disorders. A screening is used not as a diagnosis but indicates a child’s need for further assessment and follow up. We screen for issues such as speech and language development and auditory processing disorders.